View Single Post
Old 08-26-06, 08:31 PM   #134
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

lose yourself and rabbit run, even though speaking purely about making it in hip hop...are more fight anthems than anything..and sing for the moment isn't what i consider uplifting...and i guess you're right..eminems connection isn't for people like me....

i like eminem..but to a point...i don't necissarily agree with looking at your situation, and preaching about it with a rage, like you were the only person who went through some shit like that...because a lot of people have been through similair living situations...even me...and i'm not trying to give everyone the finger, and shit on my mom just because she wasn't a good mom...theres more constructive things to talk about, and especially more constructive things to rap about in hip hop......and i'm the type of person to turn a negative into a positive..that's how i've survived...so i guess i like music where i feel people are being constructive, and acknowledging the negative..but not making it a bigger deal than it needs to be, or allowing it to be an excuse for how, or what they've done..or who they've become

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote