View Single Post
Old 08-26-06, 08:47 PM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

ha yeah...

the thing is..and i'm a part fitness major..that people don't understand about foot and ankle injuries..

spraigning or twisting you're ankle is worse than breaking it...because it takes about the same ammount of time to completely heal....however...when you break it..and it's healed..the bone that's grown back..is stronger than it was before...where as....the tendons and musclefibers and ligaments..are stretched out..so physical therapy is necessary after a spraign, to tighten everything back up...and build supporting muscle....our ligaments are like a mixture of rubber band...and laffy taffy..you can stretch em out...and there slow to go back to normal..but once you stretch them out..it gets easier and easier to stretch out..unless you take care of it properly

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote