View Single Post
Old 08-27-06, 03:48 AM   #31
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Look Tony. The rhetoric that your weak, and me not battling you, comes down to this.

I have school. I'm trying to find a new job, and in the mean time, I work construction every day I'm not at school. I have 10 mixtape projects I'm working on with my boys. I got several girls I got to tend to. I spend about 5 minutes on this site a day, if I even get a chance to be on here. So, why would I waste, the time to write a battle verse... THEN record a battle verse... and then come on here and have to fucking post it up and shit... when the person I'm battling is a weak ass rapper who lives his wack ass rap career on a fucking internet site? I mean, if you was tight, and it was worth taking time out of my busy schedule, I'd take you up on it. But you have yet to show me anything. Your quality is garbage. Your lines are garbage. Your crew is garbage. Your life is garbage. So until you elevate a shitload, you should probably stop trying to get at cats like me & Troop. It's just not going to workout for you, whether or not we accept.

And if you can't even beat one, how you think you're going to beat two?

(PS: You should've let NOK rest in it's grave... it's an insult to let it get beat on more than already has because of you and your weak recruiting skills. Usually you ressurect GOOD crews.)

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote