View Single Post
Old 08-28-06, 12:03 AM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Negro...America is tha shit...fuck anybody else aint down wit tha play...

Get wid it or be left on tha back burner...I'll fuck you up myself Serb...stop crying over how hard people act over tha net...

Fake ass nigga....FUck anything outside of tha US....and put that on wax!!

America is one of the crappiest places around! I would never want to live there... The majority of states have so many like shit areas and crime-filled areas. As well as most people there are so selfish and dumb... There's actually a problem with OVER consumption... I mean wtf? Thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen. When did society screw up so bad that people rarely move and always consume? Places like africa are struggling with malnourishment and infectious diseases, and the US struggles with obesity and lifestyle diseases... What a dumbass country.

Shit is on the rise in europe as well... Lame.

Another thing I dont understand is people bragging about being from a shitty area. "Yo, my hood is so bad people get murdered and robbed here everyday and shit and theres a gang on every block."

Its like, whoa, congratulations. Your parents failed at life and wound up in some shit hole, raising the product of an expired condom. Now you had to grow up in a poor, crappy neighbourhood, and are destined to live a dead-end life. Anyone who is in that situation for REAL, doesnt go around bragging about that shit. They try and gtfo of there.