View Single Post
Old 08-28-06, 12:49 AM   #34
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tony Green~
LOL .....

Pimp everything you just said is called ducking and bitchin out lol you A.I. boyz are just so hilarious you do al shitload of talking but is yet to bag it up my battle with Troop was my first ever audio battle okay I lost I accept it but now I know how to do things muchg better such as mixing and quality so try me now and see don't you get burned and the problem is you know this but to cover up how pussy you are you just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again

lmao...

Ducking?

Kid, how is having a FUCKING LIFE ducking?

Only you would be so oblivious to people that don't live on the internet as to call me taking care of my personal life above RV ducking. Kid, don't try to inflate your ego. I'm sorry that me & Troop are the upmost important thing in your life. Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed about RV if you got laid or something.

And AI was ressurected, because It is and continues to be one of the best crews in RV history. Getcha facts right.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote