View Single Post
Old 08-28-06, 08:58 AM   #24
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

listening...

verse one... basic ebircs right here... had a few funny lines... the bruce bruce shyt and the socks line...lol... flow was on point... ya vocals are always a tad loud though... basically, it's what i expected from my man E... surprise me with a new flow next time... not saying ya flow is bad or nothing.... just wanna see ya change it up... would be pretty damn refreshing to hear ya do maybe something with multi's or even a slower flow...\

verse 2... hmm... ya verse didn't match up to what ebircs did... seemed like it wasn't put together as well as the first verse... you need to make your lines lead into each other.... you had pauses where the verse shoulda been more fluid which took away from ya verse as a whole.... you also stretched a few lines to make it fit the beat... ya overall ideas were there for you and i see what you were trying to accomplish but you fell short a little bit... a little more thought into HOW you drop your lyrics will take you a long way... i'd say all you need is a lil more time and effort and you're on your way to bigger and better things

verse... picks up where ebircs left off.. main thing that stood out though was all the deep breaths you were taking... i can hear it clearly through my speakers.... it was like, after every line there was a deep breath... this coulda been fixed simply by using the silence function... it's already been said that ya didn't really do any editing so i ain't gon harp on that any longer.... also... ya flow seemed a lil rushed at times.... the beat was somewhat smooth and ya had a choppy style flow... not the right beat for that flow homie.... but.... verse was still decent.... on a different beat it woulda been hot...

overall... decent track... coulda been better with a tad bit more effort

oh... and the beat was pretty damn decent too... not sure if i woulda used it... but it works for you guys

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote