View Single Post
Old 08-28-06, 12:57 PM   #10
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
damn son .. . . No hate Kemp...but it sounds like if it was up to you...Id be more than just at the bottom...and you know I atleast did something in the cypher...you cannot possibly over look every single one of my verses in there with out atleast mencioning something on me. I whent head to head with everyone there man. Props on the mag but...My record being Misleading? wtf? Iv showed up and voted and been in the cypher every week while your still complaining that no one is doing it. Iv even posted threads across this site to try to get new and established heads to join the league. I aint saying Im the illest by far, I know L.I and whole bunch of other cats out there is better but still. You practically saying I snuck my way here and thats just fucked up. plus .... urmom aint been dropping nothing half as ill as you said really. kid can spit but you on his dick along with just about every one else who has an alias. If I came out with a stupid alias like ninjaturtlemonkey ... you'd be like..."well, ninjaturtlemonkey has a stupid name and is obviously and alias but the kids raw as fuck and drops nice everytime...he must be a legend.

No hate...just the way I feel about things. any one can look back and see I atleast deserved to be mencioned in the cyphers. You just killing my shit slowly man.

You drop in the cypher and vote every week and everything, I agree, but you don't drop anything dope in the cypher. I'm overlooking you in the cypher cos there's nothing to look at.

And yeah you're a cool dude and I appreciate you trying and voting and everything, but face facts, you're not good enough to be in the contendership battle. It's just truth. You've elevated a lot considering you haven't been battling for long, but you're not worthy of a 4-0 record due to the fact you're not good enough to have a 4-0 record.

About the alias thing, nah, urmom is decent, he's an alias who I know of and while he ain't been dropping amazingly he's still one of the top heads. If you showed up under an alias I'd say the exact same stuff I was saying about you, as I would the alias.

And I'm sorry if I'm not motivating you to battle, I'm just being truthful. And to be fair, without people like you in the league who vote, show up, are respectful and actually keep to the rules, then there would be no leagues. So thanks for that, and please do stay in the league.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote