View Single Post
Old 08-28-06, 01:30 PM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
lol @ the one Ralph Lauren Polo...

but word, what size u got them in? my problem is, im 6'6" 230lbs so in order for a polo to look right on me like dudes are wearin em now (tall & baggy) its gotta be like a 5X, and i dont think LaCoste goes up that high do they?
you need like a size 12 then, that's as big as Lacostes come anyways. I'm 6'5 195lbs and wear a 10. a 12 would be baggy on me and just about right on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
i remember a time when lacoste was like 15-20 bucks... back when it was Izod/Lacoste.... all of a sudden the became cool again and kats start jacking up prices on some ridiculous shyt...lol... the shyt's always been a cool shirt but i'll be damned if i pay for them shyts... i'm ballin' on a budget!!!!
lol nah Izod and Lacoste weren't together as far as i know, always been seperate. But i DO remember when Lacoste was more accessible. You know how shit is, it's just like tommy hill, you used to be ableot get tommy hill shit or cheap, now he's askin a rediculous amount for shit that ain't evne in style no more lol

and lmao @ budget
Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lol what am i meant to do with bags???

you said you wanted to borrow a few, i said maybe i could hook you up with the bags. as in....THE BAGS THEY CAME IN!! lmao

you could glue em together and make the illy shirt son. transparent shit too, true balla status lmao

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote