View Single Post
Old 08-28-06, 07:03 PM   #33
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
It's not about it being a crappy area, it's sort of a proof of strength. Like yeah I live in this area and I have my head up high and I'm surviving. I'm a strong person type shit. Whereas if you take someone from a very good area, with pink and yellow flowers along the sidewalks and lollypops raining from the the cotton candy clouds, then it's less likely to be evidense of survival. Think of it as life weights that you lift. The heavier load you carry the stronger you are. If you can't brag about where you live don't brag about how much you can lift. Cause where you live is MUCH heavier than the weights. And America made me. So insult my country and you insult me.

Its impossible to prove strength/courage through words, that kind of shit is best proved through actions. If people were really in that situation, they wouldnt be coming onto the net to boast about it. Then theres the fake ones who don't even live in a shitty area and say they do.

Of course america made you. Just like they made most of the other people in america. And look, you've turned out terribly! You think, you have deep subjective opinions and decent morals. What happened?