View Single Post
Old 08-29-06, 05:22 PM   #13
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Beat: It's straight. Can't hate much, 'cuz I know how most soundclick beats are.

1st Verse (Past Tense): Vocals were mixed well, not as loud as other people have been saying. Flow was straight, didn't really fall off majorly anywhere. Delivery was alright too, but that seemed to be pretty much all you had going for you. As far as your lyrics go, nothing really stood out to me, kept it pretty simple. But hey, at least you're not trying to sound like Young Jeezy anymore, right?

2nd Verse (Luciano): First off, your vocals are mixed a little loud...home setup? Well, others have already noticed it, so I'll leave it at that. Delivery is alright, could use some more bass in your voice. Though I did like how you rolled the "r" on "rap star" in your first bar. Lyrics were ok, "Stay with 2 Clipse, I'm so Phareal like I'm a Trackstar" was highlight of your verse. However, that line as well as others had concepts I've heard a few times before (i.e. the "Franchise" line).

Overall, this was decent. Not appealing to my tastes a whole lot, but I see the effort you guys put into it. And afterall, you guys seem satisfied with it...

Rtf here.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.