Thread: fake rappers
View Single Post
Old 08-30-06, 01:19 AM   #8
The Gladiator
Light Weight

IP:

alot of them are fake which is obvious like everybodys saying 97% of the game is fake nowadays only ones i know for sure is real first off is 2pac cuz he the realest muthafucka out there..any of u disagree and call him fake is like spitting on his grave and im NOT just sayin he's real cuz he's dead but u can tell that he means every word he says in every line to every lyric and every word said in an interview and even if he said said sumthin that happened to be untrue it was what he really felt like alot of the shit he said about biggie in my eyes was kinda farfetched but he felt it, he wasnt just saying it for attention from the media and the second realest will have ta be eminem
i believe everything he says is real cuz he still rappin bout the same shit he rapped about when he first got in the game and it clearly aint working for him anymore because people are sick of hearing it all the time but hes gon keep spitting it cuz ITS THE TRUTH its the only thing he knows how ta spit and DMX is the 3rd realest all because he switched record labels cuz he was sick of A&Rs so that tells me that he dont let no A&R tell him what ta say or do matter a fact he was so fed up wit the industry that Grand Champ was gonna be his last album but he decided ta keep going
that muthafucka is real as hell