View Single Post
Old 08-30-06, 02:49 AM   #38
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Its like, whoa, congratulations. Your parents failed at life and wound up in some shit hole, raising the product of an expired condom. Now you had to grow up in a poor, crappy neighbourhood, and are destined to live a dead-end life. Anyone who is in that situation for REAL, doesnt go around bragging about that shit. They try and gtfo of there.

dude thats insulting on so many levels, i mean i dont live in a shit hole, but it could be better, its not that my parents "failed" at life they went to college and everything but had to drop out due to unamed circumstances, but people dont brag about it, well some people do, but when i talk about where I come from i talk about it because most of the people i surround myself with grew up in suburbs and had everything provided and never had to eat ramen noodle for 3 weeks straight, and they take alotta shit for granted, blah! im sleepy i dont feel like goin on