View Single Post
Old 08-31-06, 05:34 AM   #1
Untold
Met-A-4

This Week's Mag

IP:

RV's 1-2 Battle League Magazine

Intro:
So once again, this week's mag is late. I know, it's gay. And the even worse news is that its not going to be anything special either. I've been very busy lately, and well, I don't have the time that I used to have, so writing a dope mag each week is getting hard. I swear, next week, you will have a dope mag. I'll spend time on it and give the readers what they'd like to see. Also, sorry for the problems with battles last week. I was unaware that DTH had a certain guidline he went by with setting up battles. So, to say the most this week, there won't be much of a mag, but I will give ya'll some rants and what not.

Battle Reviews:
My reviews this week are going to be brief. I didn't really feel that many battles or drops in the league, but I will give props to those that had a good presentation.

Ken Pho vs. DTH
This battle was one sided pretty much. DTH had the bat line that made me laugh, even thought it was corny, but his filler line kill't it.

Aeral vs. N.Tavarez
This was a pretty dope battle. Tav had the "aleve" line which was play'd to hell, but past the structure/wordin of the second punch, it was dope. on the other hand, i felt aeral had two stronger punches, so he got the win.

Sobe vs. Spul
This was a nice battle. Spul had some pretty good ideas, but not enough to win. I honestly thought Sobe had two hot punches, so he got this pretty easily.

JTR vs. Oz
I liked this battle for one reason, and it was cause of Jack's second punch about "stanza chance" or some shitz. Dope material man. Keep it up.

Artistik vs. TeamOne
Art straiight killed this shit. Both punches were hawt imo. TeamOne didn't really have anythin to impressive, but Art took this easy.

Verse Of The Week
Artistik

this kid's punches are worthless, not even scratchin the surface
cuz last time T-1 connected.. was fucking internet service
thx alot T.. we know your girl name's canves, n it's real plain to see
that that shit's been slapped n beat up.. n still harassment nothing to me

Top 10 Battlers
10. Tony Brown
9. N.Tavarez
8. Precize
7.Spul
6.Jack
5. DaTrusHurtz
4. Artistik
3. Untold
2. Sobe
1. Aeral

Interview
Will be edited in soon.

Outro
Look, sorry about the mag this week, but really.. There wasn't much too impressive anywayz. I come to give reviews and critique battles, and I really don't mind doing it at all, but when people aren't giving me anything too impressive, then I can't make a good judgement towards battles. For those of you I pointed out, good job. That means you tried and dropped dope last week. So peeps, for next week, lets have some dope drops, good competitions and an overall better week. One other thing, STATRT SHOWING FAGGOTS!

Pz.