View Single Post
Old 08-31-06, 03:49 PM   #14
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

good read, but most people won't pay attention to it cuz it's long

I agree with all of you on this

even with awareness there's nothing we can do about it, certain things will end up being monopolized by one parent company and they'll be the one running shit and making the most money, then everyone will be scrambling to do a variation of what they've developed and started doing...it always happens that way

the part about U.S. technology is true, they've had things as simple as pre-paid phone cards over 20 years ago in Europe and even the Caribbean islands, but the U.S. government "regulates" consumer products so they can figure out ways to profit off them before they let us have them...it's all about money and control, it's not about "the pepole" and making our lives more convenient unless they can give the illusion of us being "helped" by it because being 100% honest...
it's really just all about them being in control

same thing that Apexx was talking about a while back with the identity theft and the "solution" becoming an implanted chip, it's all tracking devices so people know where you are, same thing as the "convenience" of ATM cards
where, when, what and how you spend is all tracked by ATM and credit cards

people can say it's all just conspiracy theories and mumbo jumbo, but it won't be obvious unless you look at the facts...it's all there in plain sight if you look at it from the correct angle...there's a way to make money off of everything, we as average people, just don't have the resources or money to do so and the government will ALWAYS take advantage of that

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote