Thread: This Week's Mag
View Single Post
Old 08-31-06, 09:03 PM   #16
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
wow man...Im kewl with you and all but ....Thats still not a way to rank shits man. You know when you do the Mag which you usually do a good job on, You have a responsibility to keep the mag fare. Its becomes a sort of power abuse if you just put yourself on top just coz you can dawg.

dude, wtf are u talkin about?

i'am fair. just cause i see that i'm better, rank myself higher, that doesn't mean i'm bein unfair. thats me rankin myself where i'm supposed to be.

look, i look @ skill in this league. i don't care how many fuckin battles you won. when i rank you, it's based on ur skill. i can even say fuck consistancy. cause i know peeps that'll win every week unless they get put against someone good.

now if u'd like to battle me to get a better rankin in the league, be my guest. but i know i could whore most. and as for DTH, look.. u could be higher, just as well as tav, but both of ya'll haven't dropped shit that has impressed me yet.

the deal with you two is, i keep rankin ya'll lower than others because i know ur potential and i know ya'll can do better. so, until ya'll start givin me a reason to rank ya'll over me, then STFU!

pz.