Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
I HATE SCHOOL not life

if i got a job wit pay im gon work my fuckin ass off
im the hardest workin muthafucka u'll ever see in ur pathetic so called lifes

so ...your hoping some one'll just hand you the shit in a silver platter with out you even attempting to work for it? How does that make you the most hardest working muthafucka that I'll ever see in my pathetic so called life?
Bitch ...Im a Marine and I know what the fuck hard work is and what its not. You would pee your little retarded slacking ass off if some one would just brief you on some of the things I had to go through just in boot camp and combat training alone...you have no standers and if you do. they low as fuck. School will not determine who you become though. Honestly just coz school sucks for you does not mean that you have to stop caring and hope for the best. you got to care about your self enough to know that where you will be in five years which goes by really fast in the end.....is where you want to be not where your hoping they will put you. Do you want to be the kid that bitches about everything or are you going to be the kid that fixs shit on your own with out being told? if your the first one then Im glad I wont see you in My Corps. man. We dont need people like that making shit harder on every one else. Respect yourself enough to do some thing.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote