View Single Post
Old 09-01-06, 11:14 AM   #16
VatoXL
Flyweight

IP:

Listen'n

Lol wit the verizon joint dog i gots verizon too....stay in the network...

1st: Lyrics is dope yo...on some real shit though u need to get a lil more comfortable on the mic...but its coo...flow was ok, for this joint...delivery was aight coulda bin upped...i think ur presence coulda bin upped more too...coulda bin more aggressive too... u was dissin someone right!?! but u did ur thing fam...

HoOk: Coulda bin done differently so its ok...But suited the point u was gettin acrosss

2nd: I didnt like ur flow on this lol...i dont know maybe its just me homie but u sounded kinda funny....but at the same time it seemed real cocky....but ur delivery was there...along wit the presence more punchlines too which i like that my dude...quality was ok...u coulda done some things different...lyrics was dope though...

HoOk: Same

Over-all
Nice track my dudes...mixin was off a lil bit...but hey u only get better wit mo' practice...but other than 9th u had crazy punchlines better than shaolin...but shaolin had the better presence in a sense either way y'all made a soild track...an good creativity for the intro an outro lol....wit the cell phone voice mail....my ratin 8.5/10 keep droppin y'all holla at yo boy..1

Send a message via AIM to VatoXL   Reply With Quote