View Single Post
Old 09-01-06, 12:21 PM   #20
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
i was refferring to the other 2 having a pathetic life if u can pay attention 2 what u read...oh yea will i guess that 2pac and eminem and all the others that made it somewhere without school didnt have standards then
why dont u go and tell them that shit see what type of response u get back
and i CANT join the marines...and i aint complainin i was just getting it off my chest..for how long was i on this site and u never knew this shit till now
all of a sudden im complainin get the fuck outta here

Your a dumb fuck who didn't pay attencion to a word I said. Im not saying you GOT to be the best at school to be successful. I sure as fuck aint one of em mu fuckas that can sit in a class room all day. I use the be the nigga that whent to sleep and walk'd in the middle of class too. I even drop'd out the last year then whent back and finished like 5 or 6 months later. All Im saying is....You can be the most hardest working mu fucka in the world and no one'll probably give the chance to be it unless you show them something. As far as you joining the armed forces ...You got to keep in mind that your responsible for the lives of you, and the Troop on the left and right of you as they are for you. When you go to combat, you go into a world where you got to be focused and be able to keep a leveled head and sane mind to be able to carry out the mission. ADD is nothing that'll hold you back unless its up to the point in which you can't pay attencion when someone is talking to you. You can do what ever you want in life but for kids like you and me who dont get all the chances every one else does ...We got to try harder so that these mutha fuckas know we ready to step up. Thats all it is.

Oh and 2 Pac was smart ass mu fucka and he whent to school faithully my nigga. He graduated and everything and I think he even whent to a perfoming arts school or some shit.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote