Thread: This Week's Mag
View Single Post
Old 09-01-06, 10:42 PM   #34
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
People shouldnt be ranks high coz they ill on other sites. If I was like 45 - 3 in rv and always drop ill then I come here and Im 2 - 3 or some wak shit like then how the fuck would I be ranked higher then some one whose only on this site that you've seen but Im 4 - 1. Iv been doing my part week after week and its not my fault how others drop or the fact that you know them from other sites. If I drop wak then I'll lose a battle but if I drop ill even in one of my too bars then I'll get the win. 4 - 1 one aint a bad rec dawg. I should be atleast on this bitch some where man.

no, dawg! look at a cat like Artistik. if u and him were to battle and have nuttin but good heads voting on it, i know u'd lose. though ur rec maybe better than his, i know in general that hes better than u.

like seriously, u think ur droppin dope man, but ur concepts are play'd or badly worded, yo. i know what a fresh concept is and what a play'd concept is. and well, u have alot of play'd ones.

nother thing, everyone in my rankings are better than you and could beat u. i'm sorry man, but i gotta be honest. just step ya shit up and u'll get ranked or shit. so till it happens, u'll take my rankins and LIKE IT!