View Single Post
Old 09-02-06, 01:46 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
This argument will go into religion and beliefs rather then science and facts. In other words, do you believe that God creates the person inside of womb or do you follow the miricles of science and think of it as hay...The mans sperm enters the female and the child is created and developed over the 9 month period.? And as far as destroying ...When I stab a man ...is it me who choses his fate or was it a divine power that has chosen his fate for this man and will seal it as me being but a small part to a much larger and grand design? Do I destroy because it is my way or do I destroy because what ever powers and watches over us has set the turn of event into motion so every thing I do is a part of its will.?

Man it doesnt have to. When a child is "created" in the womb, its just a bunch of shit that was already there mixing around.

If you stab somebody, what are you destroying? You're just moving some shit around.

I dunno about an "eternal transcendant sentient being" governing every little thing that happens. It just doesnt make sense. In my useless opinion, christians have taken the bible in completely the wrong way.