View Single Post
Old 09-02-06, 01:57 AM   #10
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

I agree in ways ...faith IMO is really something surtain people need to look onto when they need guidance. I personally dont like being governed in every step I take saying, it was fate that I step'd in dog shit or that I farted on the elevater at work right when this fine as bitch walked in. Id rather live thinkg...I steped quickly through the left, so the bullet didn't hit me becouse of my own awareness.

I agree with the moving shit around as well. Your not really peircing the vessle or anything ...your just moving it around because the sharpness of the knife dominates over the doaghness of the orgens and there can only be one thing in that particular space at time so the dominating force will win over the inferior force.

Shit mixing around to make something? that shit makes want to go and "Create" some cool-aid man.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote