Thread: This Week's Mag
View Single Post
Old 09-02-06, 01:19 PM   #36
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold
no, dawg! look at a cat like Artistik. if u and him were to battle and have nuttin but good heads voting on it, i know u'd lose. though ur rec maybe better than his, i know in general that hes better than u.

like seriously, u think ur droppin dope man, but ur concepts are play'd or badly worded, yo. i know what a fresh concept is and what a play'd concept is. and well, u have alot of play'd ones.

nother thing, everyone in my rankings are better than you and could beat u. i'm sorry man, but i gotta be honest. just step ya shit up and u'll get ranked or shit. so till it happens, u'll take my rankins and LIKE IT!

Thats some Bias shit. I get hate from the mods in both leagues but for some reason Im doing well in both. I dont dictate who votes and who doesn't. All I do is drop my verse and wish my opponent good luck. I dont sway or say shit even though sometimes they punches are bull shit. And you aint drop anything nice your self in along time in either league man. You only beaten wak ass niggaz. urmomsuxxx sucks ass dawg. thats why you want to battle him. you been sleeping on these leagues for far too long to rank yourself so high. Just go by the records coz it aint my fault Im battling who I battle or the votes go the way they do.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote