Thread: This Week's Mag
View Single Post
Old 09-02-06, 02:29 PM   #38
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
Thats some Bias shit. I get hate from the mods in both leagues but for some reason Im doing well in both. I dont dictate who votes and who doesn't. All I do is drop my verse and wish my opponent good luck. I dont sway or say shit even though sometimes they punches are bull shit. And you aint drop anything nice your self in along time in either league man. You only beaten wak ass niggaz. urmomsuxxx sucks ass dawg. thats why you want to battle him. you been sleeping on these leagues for far too long to rank yourself so high. Just go by the records coz it aint my fault Im battling who I battle or the votes go the way they do.

urmomsuxxdixx wak? ok nigga.. thats why hes in second coming. lemme see u battle someone from second coming and win, ya dick! and tell me i haven't been droppin nice? wtf homie? all my shits been better than urs. and yes i'm biased, cause i've watched u drop some play'd shit all league long. and look, i like ut attitude, but u need to put that more into ya verse.

i see u got the ambition to win, but ur just not doin it. look, i agreed to make these mags with me bein able to give my honest opinion on shit, but obviously i get hate on it. look, how about you and i battle. like, now! 20 lines due in 30 minz. if u can beat me, i'll rank u #1 next week. if u lose, u get banned and never return to this site? how about them applez, son?