View Single Post
Old 02-22-03, 01:56 PM   #7
Finesse Streetz

IP:

Banzai, you took that much time to copy and paste all my quotes. Twista first album, Adrenaline Rush, I worked on. Kayne West is like my fucking mentor. I look up to him like he was brother. If you ever read a biography, find out where he grew up. In tha same area as me. R.Kelly, he just Kelly. He has his own studio, Chicago Trax. I've been up there hell of times. Now if thats his studio that he owns, you think he won't come up there to see who in there and whas up. Dumb bitch. Get your mind right. F Y I, I met Ali, producer for Murda Inc. yesterday at tha studio. Damn, just a cople ofconnects, I'm on my way.

But a far as money, dogg, I don't wanna be a producer one day, then next I'm out working at McDonalds or something. U making it sound like I'm contradicting myself. There's nothing wrong with having a regular job. So for me, I still work a regular job after school to stay on top of my game. You don't what my life is like. You don't know I do with my money. Not to mention I am an honor student. I got into to make money for college so I wouldn't have to work. I'm doing good so far. I have money saved up. I don't just spend it, I save so Ill always have something 2 fallback on. Anything else? Haters?