View Single Post
Old 02-22-03, 08:36 PM   #4
Heyhisup

IP:

Hook - The hook was nicley done, a little cheesy(lol), but definitley sound's good.

Concise - Well, Quality is good. It's a little warm, maybe a little bit too much compression? Anyway's, you got a good voice for rap, but it seem's a little strained at times on emphasis. Maybe if you turn Mic Volume up a tad you wont have to yell as hard but you can deliver it with ease. Your delivery seem's choppy, but that may be because your running out of breath from having to yell the word's, I definitley would recomend you turning your Mic Volume up so you can spit with ease. Your lyric's are mischevious/comical, with a sadistic twist. Definitley above average on the lyrical scale. Now onto flow, Your bar's are even with the beat, But then again your flow does seem choppy, And as i've said numberous time's, it's more then likely from running out of breath. All in all, i'd give you a 7.8/10 (Above average, but still could use some work, But then again...dont we all?)

Lucid - Right off the bat, very commercialized voice. Im liking the voice alot. However, delivery lack's the energy for this beat. I suggest getting into the vibe alot more, get hyped and bring the energy. Flow is definitley there, but with more energy it will definitley liven it up! The lyric's, pretty tight, once again the comical line's are there, and they definitley are interesting and are entertaining for the listener. All in all, i'd give you a 7.3/10 (Above average, and the raw talent is there. With a little more work, i think you could definitley make a name for yourself.)

Endovidual - Voice, your voice is tight, i could hear you on a D12 collaboration for some reason. Your delivery is there, but could definitley use some more energy. Once Again, the comical lyric's, very catching. Yea man, im feeling you. with more work you could definitley mount to something. All in all i'd give you a 7.3/10 (Above average, and the raw talent is there. With a little more work, i think you could definitley make a name for yourself.)

Hope i could help.

~1~ love