View Single Post
Old 02-24-03, 08:24 PM   #8
banzai

IP:

What u chattin bout, first of all just cause u grew up near sum1 don't mean ya know them, i don't know every person in my area just cause they live near me.

Look i ain't dissin, just sayin u braggin quite a lot, if ya do have all these connections and produced tracks for mainstream artists then good for u, but gimme sum proof to back it up, i mean if i came upto you and sed i featured on dres last albums and produced a few tracks, u would at least want sum proof, even a track name would be nice, ppl ain't just gonna believe nethign u put in front of their faces. U may have connections but even if i was good friends with tons of record producers, u wouldn't see me on here braggin bout it, like sum nobody, then playin sum messed up instrumentals claiming 50 cent uses them n shit!!!

Plus i wasn't dissin the fact that u got a regular job i was just sayin if ya makin tons of cash then you will still have enough to pay of debts n shit plus save a little and if you such a good producer you wouldn't need to be workin for mcdonalds in tha future as you would have plenty of cash save up and you would have a secure job if yer that good!!!

U obviously don't know much bout twista cause he had 2 albums b4 adrenaline rush (these were runnin off at da mouth and ressurection) and if u did work on his FIRST album then u must've been bout 10 cause it was made in 1991!!! I so u musta had sum skills 4 a kid to be producin like that!