View Single Post
Old 02-28-03, 06:55 PM   #14
banzai

IP:

Quote:
"Stop BLOODY crying!!!!! U know, I gave u mad proof. So whatever u say, fukk u. I know what I did. Stop trying to take over on a BLACK culture anyway. go play cricket in Scotland Yard or something. Or buy vinyl. I hate fukking underground artist. U know why. Bcuz, almost 9 times out of 10, they never make it anywhere. They always carry a backpack wit demos in it. Eminem got lucky, he's tha hottest out now. But look at Cannibus, he has to try to diss tha greatest of all time to even get a look his way. By tha way, where is he? Like I said, keep studying about tha House of Commons, and House of Lords, and how tha bitch ass Queen of yours never does shit. She doesn't do shit."

fuck u mother fucker, suck dick, u ain't shit one minute u sayin i don't know real hip hop implying that underground is real hip hop then i show u that i listen to underground and u start saying that underground is shit, make yer fuckin mind up, and fuck u it ain't bout makin it big, it bout the music unless u sum fucked up P 'copy and paste style beats, make as much money as u can as quickly as possible, 100% commercial' Diddy wannabe!!!!!

i'm so upset ur dissin the queen, like fuck u expect that shit to offend me?? i know she don't do shit i don't like the queen i think we shud be a democracy not a monarchy, if u got enough brains to understand what those long words mean!!! oh my god what a well thought out diss?? listing the landmarks in britain, listing a sport played here and then dissin the queen? i'm now scarred for life by that!!! ROFLMAO, u can't diss 4 shit, got ne more witty comments bout britain, its landmarks, the stereotypical shit dicks like u think????... no??? and fuck u it cool living here, our police are easy goin, ya can commit crimes and get away with it! we got free health care u ain't got no cash or insurance u could die of illness and no 1 would give a fuck!!!

What u dissin vinyl for every good DJ uses it, hell it better quality than CD if ya didn't know cause it Analog not Digital, which is the same output as yer speakers, u get 100% quality except for dust n shit, but that just one bad thing bout it!! hope that shit wasn't too technical for ya!

Also when the fuck did black ppl originally come from america?? hip hop originated in africa and developed over time, and as african ppl migrated they developed hip hop further, then different ppl picked up on the sound and it spread!!! So ur just as little a part of the hip hop culture as me!

and saying the same thing over and over since u signed up for the forum doesn't class as madd proof, u got ne pics of yer crews name on the album covers? or a pic with u with all these artists, producers and studio owners?? or can't ya afford a camera even though u runnin 2 jobs and producing for every leading artist in the tri-state area?