View Single Post
Old 09-03-06, 05:19 AM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
The mind can decieve you man..

So many people have started cults and weird religious sect's and followings because theyve thought so vividly that THEY knew all the answers and THEY've worked it all out..

Which is why, if you have no proof to back up your view that youve worked it all out.........Then theres nothing you can say thats even slightly convincing beyond "OMG.. I know I'm right..........please believe me! OMG"

Nothing is certain in the universe. What we know now could be compleatly antiquated in the future as new ideas are formed and tested.

I mean, how wrong would you be if the concept I put forward about an intelligent life form or species that were so advanced they could rewind time in the universe and manipulate space compleatly, what if the universe we lived in was artificially lab created and maintained. You just dont know man... Especially not based on the information we believe in throughout the history of the earth....

Think about it....

Yeah. Like I understand of course its hard to believe. I'm the kind of guy who immediately dismisses cunts raving on about whatever when it comes to matters of religion and philosophy.

Thing is the proof is right there. People just dont seem to get it. Theres the many (well not really many, but a fair few) practitioners of this belief, and a few other people who identify with me and I them on matters like this... But most people just go, mate, what are you on about? Its like im pointing to all the proof, truth and answers, and instead of looking at whats there they look at my hand. Well obviously my hand has nothing to do with what its pointing at -_-.

Nothing is certain in the universe?! That doesnt sound very orderly at all...

Man, you can say that stuff, but its right there. Let me have a go. How wrong would I be if the universe was actually a little black spot of fungus on an alien life forms cock. Or what if the universe is some big fat sweaty cunts lunch, and hes been cooking it for billions of years because he is oblivious to time, and one day when his oven made of love and peanuts goes ding, hes gonna take out the universe and devour us all. I'd be pretty freakin' wrong.