Thread: Tomborrow
View Single Post
Old 09-03-06, 12:20 PM   #8
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Yeah kid, you sure got it; I have to have metaphorical insight to read a fucking poem. That's why Shakespeare talked about amethyst and malfeascense just so the world could know that he's smart. Just kidding, he was a literary genius and expressed it in a way you're attempting to imitate. Good to know that I have to have metaphorical insight to formulate a correlation between rheology and infantile injections, you fucking twat. Good to know that amethyst melting has a lot to do with abortion. Good to know that the human fruit membrane has a shit load to do with miscarriages and the emotion shared by parents.

Guess what, you shouldn't have to have metaphorical insight to read a fucking poem. And you shouldn't have to have a dictionary out to understand what the fuck some wannabe poet is saying. No, you're babbling on and on about shit that discusses everything but the topic at hand, so stop getting your panties in a bunch when I don't praise you and shower you in confetti. Good luck ever becoming more than a hobbyist if you think that:

Quote:
Suprise; its demented, the human peridium
Wrong choices create a delusion of innocence

is good.

Fuck you.