View Single Post
Old 09-03-06, 04:00 PM   #26
The Gladiator
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Yeah bro, because two famous people didn't go to school means that you don't have to try in school.

And it doesn't matter if we don't know who you are or what you look like, that has nothing to do with the fact thay you're neglecting an education other people would kill for. Seriously, do you understand what school is doing? Even if the teachers are being assholes, you will NOT gain a life that you want if you do not graduate high school and perhaps go to college. I can promise you you won't, and if you end up becoming rich, it won't be from sitting around on your ass. If you do, I'll kill Team One.

You expect people to treat you nice and for them to show you respect...it doesn't fucking happen...there will always be assholes in the world. Still, you have to prove them wrong when they say you'll just be another street rat who gets minimum wage at McDonalds. That's how you want to live, huh?

u actually right...when i type shit back people thinkin im just being a lil immature prick but im not like what u said is the truth and i agree wit it
i just dont take lightly being called a dumbfuck and shit like that
but i was just using the celebrities for example...i dont just say 2 myself that im not gonna give a fuck bout school cuz eminem and pac didnt give a fuck and made it somewhere...i dont really think that way but i was just using them for example cuz they show that its possible ta make it simewhere without school...and u right if i aint in school i have ta work my ASS OFF
but i am a hard worker i got motivation...all i gotta do is find motivation at school