View Single Post
Old 09-03-06, 10:47 PM   #39
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

You got it right, bro...it's good to hear that you're a hard worker, it's just that the system is trying to break you down. It sounds like a bunch of bullshit stupid conspiracy "the man", but you truly are just a statistic and it is imprinted in your mind that college is of the utmost importance. Everyone wants to maintain a respectful environment at school and they want to stop fights, though a peaceful resolution is only reached if you have a competent guidance counseler; but there are people who you shouldn't have to respect, and you shouldn't have to sit in class and respect every person there like the teachers say because there are assholes in the world and the school system is attempting to mold you into a conformist.

But you have to go through it, and you can prove that you don't have A.D.D. Maybe go to the principal and tell him "Just because I don't like school doesn't mean you can ruin my life by diagnosing me with some shit that is based off the fact I have a personal opinion you cannot handle, so you have to degrade me by making me feel like a loser and an idiot by sending me to a special class". Prove to the principal and the guidance counselor you shouldn't be classified as an idiot, and maybe throw in "for all the talk of equality and quality of student performances schools pride themselves on, when was the last time you cared about all of your students"?

And if they don't listen to you, they're fucking assholes and you should consider switching schools or something.