View Single Post
Old 09-04-06, 01:00 AM   #40
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
If you found logical flaws with it, we arent talking about the same thing. Youre just talking about the universe as god thing, right? Just out of curiosity, what logical flaws are there with that?

It's not that its beyond your grasp... Its that its beyond my ability to convey. If I were to explain myself I would be raving on and on forever, and likewise if I were to copy and past all the shit ive studied, heard and read it would take a very long time.

Logical flaws?

You dont know the true nature of god. Thats one big ol blaring logical flaw right there.

Your opinion is that existance itself is god. However for all you know that could be so far from the true story and here you are with your ideas worshiping a big load of vibrating energy with a 50 50 chance of being created by an external entity anyway.

And FYI-- The reason I'm only talking about the god part of your theories is because you havnt actually said anything else... Youve just told me 'ohh man theres so much more to it, you just wouldnt understand!!"

Usually if I know something, I'll atleast be able to explain it and put it into a half decent paragraph to even begin to explain where I'm comming from.