View Single Post
Old 03-01-03, 07:27 AM   #4
varentao

IP:

I felt this alot...cos i relate to many of the things you're saying very much so...and very deeply...

...but then i put my impartial hat on...and see that it's a piece bursting with emotion, but those emotions and power is struggling to be released to it's full potential....

...it seems like it's one of those pieces that the writer has struggled to put something so powerful and important in his life on paper...an overload on his/her creative channels that are either not yet capable of handling such powerful emotions, or that it was just one of thsoe days, where they were just too taut, and suffocating this time...like a one off....methinks the latter...but a bit of the former too (which is the case with most people, including myself)...

i felt the ending epitomised what i've detailed (kind of anyway!) above...it seemed kind of blunt...not the actual message....but the way you executed it...

...still, it has a certain amount of rawness and power to make it good for me...and cos of some of the exact things you were talking about, which i kind of deeply related to, it made it an even better piece for me...

anway, respect...