View Single Post
Old 09-04-06, 03:09 AM   #41
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Whether or not there is another "god" external to the universe/god/tao/eternal now/whatever you want to call it, doesnt clash with my beliefs at all. Doesnt support them either. The likeliness of there being something external seems pretty slim though..

Man, my beliefs arent just philosophizing on what could be god... Im talking beliefs that extend into every facet of life and existence, beliefs that have changed my way of life and the state of my conciousness forever. With the way im thinking now, it would be impossible for me to ignore the spiritual side of life or think about it only sometimes. Basically it has become the central focus of my life.

So... I would be going on and on forever if you asked me to explain ALL of my beliefs, and they basically can't be explained. Language is limited, its pretty ok tool to point you in the right direction, but I cant just explain to you my beliefs. What set me on the right track was a slight interest which sparked an experience. That experience opened my eyes and drove me to look further into everything.