View Single Post
Old 09-04-06, 02:10 PM   #24
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
lmaooooooooo. A hate vote? Why in the fuck would I hate vote? We talk on AIM all the time, so I'd hate vote you? I wasn't feeling your verse, I didn't like a lot of the bars, so I said so. That's a proper vote, not a dickriding or whatever vote. JTR's verse I felt a lot more, he had bars that made me laugh. The bars of his I wasn't feeling, I said so. I think you're misinterpreting my opinion as hate, because you don't want to take my opinion.

And you're trying to say that I'd duck you? Dude, NEVER say that again. If I see something, then I'll confront it. Also, you probably shoulda mentioned the fact that I signed off AIM, I wasn't even on RV when you posted that. So stop tryna make me look like a dick.

And word to the prize idea by Untold, but I'd feel bad taking your money 'n shit.

^you'd feel bad takin my money? yet u were the one who was all up for it just a few days ago.. nigga please! don't come at me with that shit. dude, the whole prize money and shit was my idea.. i came to you about it.

and i was refering to aim when u signed off. and yea, i thought it was fucked up how i posted and u signed off. and u may have felt jack's verse more, but it wasn't a lot more. honestly, dawg had boocoo "no's" in his verse to.

look, but seriously, it may have not been a hate vote, but the shit was an unfair vote to me. all i'm askin for is for it ro be critiqued by more members or some shit. cause i just don't think my verse was as bad as u made it. i mean, i've spent more time into that verse than any other in any league this season, and u give me "no's" for most of my verse.

i'd either like it to be reopened or a rematch, yo. and i'm askin as a favor, yo. if u don't wanna grant it, fuck it. thats cool, but yea, don't feel bad for takin my money. everythin i buy over here is prolly cheaper than u can get it. plus i know i make more money that you, son. so yea, find someone else willin to throw up $100 or more in this league. i bet u can't.. i know u can't. i was just tryin to help u.