View Single Post
Old 09-06-06, 07:08 PM   #22
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

"damn son .. . . No hate Kemp...but it sounds like if it was up to you...Id be more than just at the bottom...and you know I atleast did something in the cypher...you cannot possibly over look every single one of my verses in there with out atleast mencioning something on me. I whent head to head with everyone there man. Props on the mag but...My record being Misleading? wtf? Iv showed up and voted and been in the cypher every week while your still complaining that no one is doing it. Iv even posted threads across this site to try to get new and established heads to join the league. I aint saying Im the illest by far, I know L.I and whole bunch of other cats out there is better but still. You practically saying I snuck my way here and thats just fucked up. plus .... urmom aint been dropping nothing half as ill as you said really. kid can spit but you on his dick along with just about every one else who has an alias. If I came out with a stupid alias like ninjaturtlemonkey ... you'd be like..."well, ninjaturtlemonkey has a stupid name and is obviously and alias but the kids raw as fuck and drops nice everytime...he must be a legend.

No hate...just the way I feel about things. any one can look back and see I atleast deserved to be mencioned in the cyphers. You just killing my shit slowly man."

^lmao wow. enough said there. just stfu and post... your shit was wack in the cyphers. just cuz you post like fuckin' 40 wack rhymes doesn't mean you deserve a mention

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote