View Single Post
Old 09-08-06, 02:59 AM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I understand your frame of mind man... And its cool. Its completely plausible.

But I see chaos all the time in this world, all around me, at every moment. It doesnt matter if the direct cause was this or the direct cause was that, because it would trace back into infinity no matter what the cause.

If there is nothing random in this world, explain to me why identical twins have different appearances and personalities (beyond environment's effect). Explain why exact genetic clones have different fingerprints to that of the organism which they were cloned from (nobody can explain that one, not even top scientists). Walk east from where you are and watch the waves and look at the sand, look at the clouds, look at the grass and trees. If you cant see chaos in the world you arent seeing the world for what it is.

Here is where your being naieve..

Our currant scientific collective of knowledge on things such as DNA are not yet complete. What your not realising is that there would be a plausable explenation for all these things, we, as a species just havnt found out what it is yet.

The human race is still at an extremily primative stage in its development at this point in time.. These things your saying, are all ordered. Things like twins, a time will come when we will have the ability to control the appearence and personality of new born children. A time will come when we do finally understand what makes finger prints the way they are. Cloud placement is easy, it depends solely on atmospheric conditions such as wind.

Grass and trees? Whats random about those?

If you cant see that there is no observable chaos in this world, YOU arnt seeing the whole picture....