View Single Post
Old 09-08-06, 03:13 AM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Like I said, you arent seeing the world for what it is. You are seeing the world through what you have been taught it is.

But dont worry though... Man, I dont know why you're so adamant about proving me wrong. The difference between you and me is I see my perspective and your perspective, and they are both correct to me. You see only one perspective, and it is correct to you, so any other perspective logically can't be seen as correct, even if you dont understand it.

For what I've been taught it is? Where are you getting that bull from..

If I knock over the pen that is sitting upright on my desk, there will be a cause, which will ultimatly result in an effect where the pen will fall. Even a 5 year old child could understand that. Its not something you need to be taught, its just a natural law of physics observable by anybody on planet earth no matter where or how intelligent they are.

Cause and effect = order.

Shit, even the way you are typing your message each time you reply is forumating an ordered approach towards getting your point across.

Chaos, in the context your using it in, doesent even exist.

Nothing in this universe is truely random.

Its not that I dont see your argument for what it is, it has nothing to do with my ability to percieve the world for what it is.. It has to do with you being incorrect, but unwilling to admit it....