Thread: Nigger - Nigga
View Single Post
Old 09-10-06, 12:44 PM   #42
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Wow.....I never thought I'd say this, butI think the white guy has a better perspective on this....lol. You all can say that he doesn't understand, but the truth is thta you don't understand if you say it's ok for a certain select few to say it. Why woul dit be OK for Eminem to say it? Have you heard him say it? Did you know he was on a white supremesist rap CD before he made it big talking down to the black race? Anyway, teh word is wrong to use by anyone, or OK to use by anyone....any other logic is just dumb because now you are being racist by saying I can't use a word just like the whites said you couldn't use their water fountain. I'm not trying to ask to use this word, I just wish you wouldn't worry so much about it

PS I Shit on Mics....

lmao thank you for saying what I was gonna say. After reading the whole thread, everyone was bringin' their points to the table, but it's funny that teamone who was the one dude who kept saying "YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND" was the real dude who didn't know wtf he was talkin' about.

me personally, I could say the word if I wanted too, but i don't see why people are so big off using it. Isn't "homie" or "Dawg" good enough? why make it "Nigga"? it's just stupid IMO

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote