Thread: Nigger - Nigga
View Single Post
Old 09-10-06, 05:14 PM   #47
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
this is how i feel about the word...and by the way i'm black myself, just for those who dont' know

for me, i don't care who says the word "nigga" around me...weither you are black, white, asian, latino or whatever....but what does bother me is the people who say it and sound like complete asses saying it. like if paul wall was to come up to me and say "what up nigga, whats good with you" i wouldn't have any problem with it what-so-ever
but if someone like george bush came up to me and say "hey what up nigga, whats good with ya" then i'll look at him like he has lost his mind......catch my drift?

for some non-blacks it works......but for others....it really doesn't...

personally i don't really say it that much because i really wasn't raised around the word that much as others...most black people who say the word say it becuase they hear it all the time in every sentence everyday so they say it without even knowing they are saying. goes the same for some white people....some white people have been raised since they was real young around black people and shit and they just grew up how the black people did...so its whatever

LMFAOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOW @ The Paul Wall/George Bush comparison

Thank you for completely proving why your logic is retarded for me.

Thanks