Thread: Nigger - Nigga
View Single Post
Old 09-10-06, 06:17 PM   #50
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Some of you kids abuse the internet...cause you know damn well you come on here and say shit you'll get shot for off the net. Nigga and Nigger are no way,shape of form the same. They don't mean tha same they don't sound the same. Nigga was first created to laugh at the derogatory meaning,but then people started being called a nigga..mainly because it was OUR thing to do. It was our language and we didn't want no one else calling us that,because it was posed to remind us,and everybody else in the world that slavery exisisted,and don't forget that shit cause it was a desperate time in blacks lives. Nigger is what we were called. It was an ignorant term, and still is. When most black people hear this word,it makes em mad cause it makes everybody else mad,but to the black people that got sense,it disgust them.

Now a days,niga just means "homie"...I myself user this word on average, 30+times a day...nothing to it..no meaning wat so ever...

Nigger now a days is used for the ignorant blacks who are seen to do something dumb,and that just embarrasses all blacks in general.

IE: Nice rims on a busted ass scrapers...you'sa nigger!

It's sad that someone would even think they mean tha same..but that's the world we live in..
And lemme clear this up for tha idiots,racism still do exist...don't give a fuck wat you think...stop being blind asshole!!!!