Thread: Nigger - Nigga
View Single Post
Old 09-11-06, 01:21 AM   #68
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Jack is a jackass...in all realness. You have no idea wat you're talking bout.so you come on tha net to say shit you get slaughtered for off tha net..how sad homie..that shit aint even coo...just leave it alone..there's a lot of things in this world we don't understand..but shit happens...y r there only white presidents...y don't blacks get equal opportunities as everyone else...and if you say they do you're a mufuckin lie...why is there a liquor store on every corner...shit like that..and I can careless what latinos.asians.etc. Went thru..I'm black so I focus on my peoples suffrage,which remains tha same today

First things first, no I don't get slaughtered for saying this to anyone, because I have already had this discussion many times in classrooms, while just hanging out, etc. with black people present. You see, I present my argument in a less offensive tone, and I recompense by agreeing with certain points while reinforcing my own and bringing up either logical, substantial counterpoints, or logical, substantial new points. Amazingly, there are some black people who are more level headed, mature, and intellectual then you, who won't get bent out of shape when someone doesn’t necessarily agree with them on a certain point. Hey, you should try out not being a retard sometime too.

Dawg, you think that Jews don't get hated on? When was there a Jewish President? Or Prime minister? I'm a Jackass because I say shit that you can't handle? Ok, grow up man, you'll realize one day that you're being immature and ignorant. Now go inform yourself.

Oh but you got one thing right, I am a dick, I’m a fucking asshole, welcome to life, there's more people like me out there, get used to it.