Thread: Nigger - Nigga
View Single Post
Old 09-11-06, 06:49 AM   #71
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Jack is a jackass...in all realness. You have no idea wat you're talking bout.so you come on tha net to say shit you get slaughtered for off tha net..how sad homie..that shit aint even coo...just leave it alone..there's a lot of things in this world we don't understand..but shit happens...y r there only white presidents...y don't blacks get equal opportunities as everyone else...and if you say they do you're a mufuckin lie...why is there a liquor store on every corner...shit like that..and I can careless what latinos.asians.etc. Went thru..I'm black so I focus on my peoples suffrage,which remains tha same today

I'm black. But don't ever insult blacks dead and alive everywhere by saying our sufferage remains the same. THAT'S BULLSHIT. YOU WILL NEVER SUFFER like anyone who suffered to have us where we are today. Besides that, the vast majority of our own suffering is self induced. Granted racism still exists on highly effecting levels, we also hold ourselves back with certain obvious habiths that i dont think i need to go through, besides that we idolize the wrong people, more black people would rather be a rapper than a professor. Knowledge is power. Stop being weak.

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......