View Single Post
Old 09-18-06, 01:28 PM   #15
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
Well i'ma let that shit be known here and now

tito and e... two of the most down to earth laid back.. coolest mofuckers ive met... and i know alot a people and theese dudes are a small portion that will keep that shit real with you... dead serious... ya'll mofuckers is my boys till i die... alechia already misses ya...and mama sumz was all sad... think she had a crush on tito.. freal....
we had an awesome open mic set... everyone did there thing and got there confidence up and was reallyyy feelin themselves...well friday was goin ok till we got to the club and they informed us they cut time short cuz there were more acts... BOOOOO... so we decided on four songs.... the d.j. must only had us down for a set of three and e didnt get to do hihs track.. and i apologize for that shit again player... it was outa my control but i still feel like there was something i could have done... i'm real pissed off about that shit... stilllll... and i will make up to you player... you got my word....besides that shitty part... we did get our fuckin crunk on... the crowd was nuts as usual everyone had awesome stage pressence...more than just having fun i think we all learned a thing or two...to better prepare ourselves for next time... and there will be plenty more... Bronsky was fuckin killen it live... he gave more than what most would expect for a first time on stage shit....e was on the hype man for every track.. hit the adlibs and did his extra there to make the set even better...its more than an honor to blaze the stage with both theese cats... we do have a few pictures.. but we did get the hook up

a boy of mine works there and he had all the mics hooked up to the studio room and recorded the set live on protools.. and he's gonna be working with the guy that taped us to make a real nice video for alll you people not fortunate enought to make it....and yes you will get to see bronsky smack a strippers ass HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

k i'm out 1

thank both of ya'll for sure

HAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

HELL YEA... kids was and kids were Crunk as a mother fucker... we got that shit on and popin fo sho!!!!

seriously.... to all those that ever doubted What this movement is all about... what OYD is and who we be... yall stay tuned... turn the volume up ... cuz we fit to make some SERIOUS NOISE UP IN THE BITCH.... YA HEARD...

SHOUT to mama Summz, mama Liesha, KOTN... and the 50 man entorage we were rollin wit out there... shit was Live man... not only do yall know how to party... but yall know how to make a nigga feel welcome when they come to town... you know what im saying??? Preciate everything fam and you know im tryin to lock some shit down in NY... already got the wifes blessin to fly back out if yall need me to ... she was sooooooo stoked man.... told pretty much everything bout the show.... lol.... she'll see the video... lol... but... hell yea man...

J... Pump your brakes home boi... drive safe and shit and God willing i'll be seeing yall again soon... Keep it Crunk

2 fingaz

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote