Old 09-20-06, 01:43 PM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery
yea but think bout it...
if u gon have the chioce between death
and a full life sentence to prison what would it be?
i'd rather have death cuz u gon be in there till death
and i dont wanna throw my life away behind bars
if i had death atleast i woulda just had my past
and i wouldnt throw my life away anymore than i did
i'd just live a short life and hope it was worth living
dont u think living a full life sentence is more cruel??
i think it would be but we also aint playin god niether

see prison is another society there's people who once they have a long stretch inside they jus can't adapt outside the cells because they've become part of prison society...so you may not like it at first but chances are you'll become part of a close knit society known as prison and you'll eventually care less about the outside world because the inside world is now all you know...so i ain't the type to take the quick way out so i'd prefer life inprisonment instead of death...but saying that...there's things that some people do that just don't warrant them breathing the same air as me ya get me...child molesters, rapists, cold blooded killers, terrorists, Barbara Streisand...they NEED to die...but not a quick painless one...na na na make it worth while and make it so other people REALLY sit back and think...i'd rather have a cunt die for his cruel vicious acts than becoming part of another society...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote