View Single Post
Old 09-21-06, 12:44 PM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

the way it runs in my country

rape and kill 2 kids...

serve a mere 2 life sentences (equivilent to 14 years each despite the kids being 10???) and face parole within half the sentenced time on good behaviour to carry out the rest of your life...

now to me...either the government kill Ian Huntley...or i will...

Jamie Bulgers killers were released and given new identities to live in Austrailia in the "interest of their own safety"...why?...they killed a 3 year old when they were around 8...and they were released when they were 18! that's 10 years on a childs life...ok they were kids themselves so my opinion is that...na fuck that they killed an innocent child and tortured him...they shoulda been excecuted themselves or AT LEAST spent the rest of THEIR lives in prison...but nooooooo our extremely well run government funds them to have new names, new homes in a completely different country!!!...now why didn't i think of that...they're basically being rewarded for killing a toddler...

people like these don't deserve to breathe...simple as...eye for an eye...i tell you now, if someone killed a family member of mine and got 14 years...i'd wait...i'd wait and exert my justice on whoever did it...and i'd expect most of you would to there's no question to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote