Thread: Statutory rape
View Single Post
Old 09-21-06, 12:58 PM   #25
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

but seriously...

to me, the thing is i've always maintained a belief (even when i was legally underrage) that i'd start having sex once i was 16 and older...with someone the same age as me or older because then i wouldn't have to play into the game of statutory rape ya get me.

i lost it @ 17 to an 18 year old, and since i left my baby's mom i hooked up wit a 28 year old and my current girlfriend is 23 in November.

but to clear things, in my mind UK law is the legal age for consentual sex is 16 (and 18 for homosexual couples). now to me i think the legal age for homosexual sex should be the same as hetrosexual because it's kinda discriminating even though it's nothing to do with me but i think that the legal age is perfectly seated @ 16. Now there's talk of it perhaps being lowered to 14!

what'll that achieve?

probably higher teenage pregnancies...coz 14 year olds who DEFINITELY in my eyes not ready on a mature level for sex are gonna have it because they know by law they won't get into trouble.

higher STD rates, again same reason as above

and a hell of a lot of angry parents.

but that's if the couples are of same age.

Now if someone above the statutory rape age has sex with someone UNDER it...then it's wrong in my eyes because it's on a level of pevertness in my opinion...

if 2 people under the statutory age have sex...then meh what you gonna do?...they did it...but then i think what you need to do is make them aware of the consequences of their actions so that if they carry on, they'll know not to contract an STD or even get a girl pregnant...

but meh it's all politics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote