View Single Post
Old 09-21-06, 06:25 PM   #12
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampejo.
Blah at you trying to show at the last minute and catch me with a no-show verse... You fed and went over the line limit so if you get any votes they will be removed for feeding... N ya did bite.. want links? eh not worth my time just check out not the last but the page before the last page of hall of shame in the complaints forum

Wow You Really Take this inetrnet battling seriously LOL .....Look kid I have a Job and School Plus Sports that I do and I Still dropped a day early if am Correct the rules say that verses are due Before Thurs. But I might Be wrong ........And Man I always Show so you can shut that shit up bout noshowing and I wouldnt give two damn cents if you got me dq'ed or not aint like my life depend on this battle ...........................GROW UP BITCH ITS THE INTERNET !!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

And Also I think There is No line Limit You Dumbass...........But I might be wrong ......But Whateva

Nice drop Man ....Stop taking the net so serious you took my verse to heart I was just Battling GROW uP MAN ....

Nice drop though G'luck In the future .....

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*