View Single Post
Old 09-23-06, 01:50 AM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
That doesent disprove anything...

If you do nothing, it is quite probable that it was just your fate to do nothing.

And if you make a decision, your choice would ultimatly be a reflection of fate also.

By the way man, you believe the universe is ordered dont you?

Why should the spread of time not also be ordered.

that sounds pretty silly to me but if that's what you believe, hey man, go for it. from whta you're saying it sounds like anything that ever happens (or doesn't happen) you could chalk up to "destiny".

i used "sitting there doing nothing" as an example because whne you do nothing, nothing happens. you won't magically find your self in your dream job, you won't have a knock at your door from your wife, nothing.

now if you do nothing and nothing happens, doesn't that clearly indicate that you have control over what happens to you?

if you dive off a cliff and bash your body into a liquid, your "destiny" wouldn't have you magically appear in a fine restaraunt eating fillet mignon. that would also indicate that "fate" and "destiny" doesn't just happen to you, you're at the helm.

and for the record, i the universe has order in its system of existance, not in the choices you make for your self

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote