View Single Post
Old 09-23-06, 09:49 PM   #14
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

I'm violent with spits bitch, document the day you're bound to go down..
A Log isn't just what you use for a diary...
...it's what I'm using to fucking knock your head to the ground

vs.

leavin ya sore cuz, u could never beat me in sports bra
i'll make A-t-L's.. off, like i beat him in a round of golf in georgia

This was really close. These verses weren't really that bad, just both only had 1 line I thought was quotable. Aeral just had a lot of lines that coulda been good, but just for some reason didn't work to me. The Jack line, I used a Jack line also this week and a better one. Pat on the back I used a long time ago, but Pat, I flipped it as a sex with Tom Brady line, Jet line coulda been good but was worded off.. log line was kinda funny tho, lol, I liked that.

From Untold, ATL line was hot, I liked that. Talent line was good but I feel like I've seen that exact line before about Twizted. Discount line i seen a few times before so that didn't do much to me. Double chance of losing, that coulda applied to you too, doesn't really work. The last two bars ya had were pretty weak and with a stronger two bars I'd have a much easier time givin' ya this.

After reading this a few times, I think I'm giving this to Untold. Both verses had a lotta ideas that weren't like "real" played, but I've seen before. What it came down to me was the way the concepts were executed and I felt Untold did better with that so he gets this.

Vote - Untold